We are committed to providing excellent customer service. We understand that you need to source quality kitchenware quickly and easily.
Our team takes pride in offering the level of customer service our customers have come to expect from us. We are dedicated to our business; to helping your business and we know that this is important to our customers.
We offer flexible ordering and payment options and provide a secure shopping experience.
We have established a returns policy that gives you the peace of mind when ordering from us.
Hospitality Products aims to make your shopping experience as hassle free as possible, so we need to know if you have any problems or enquiries. To call our staff please call - 1300 998 768 Or email us at - email@example.com
For more information on our services and conditions see the links below.
We have tried to make using this website as easy as possible. So that browsing, searching, selecting and purchasing items on our website is a pleasurable experience.
The site has been designed around product types and major brands to make finding those items you need easier. On any page of our website, you can utilise the Search functions under the top navigation bar. You can enter Key Words and/or limit your search by Brand and then order the results by price if you desire.
To purchase an item, just click "add to cart". Your Shopping Cart will stay with you while browsing our store, displaying cart items at the top right of your screen while you continue to shop.
We have devised 5 quick steps to make purchasing online easy.
1. Member Sign In - if you are a member of Hospitality Products website, you can log in here to save yourself some time as your membership account will store your name, address and telephone details. If you are not a member, you can register for free membership.
2. Your Order - can be adjusted anytime while you shop, just click on the checkout icon at the top of the screen. When you're ready to purchase, just click on "Next Step:".
3. Address Details - to order, ensure that you have your delivery address details on hand and contact telephone number.
4. Payment and Shipping - ensure that you have your credit card handy to enter your card number, expiry date and security code, which are required to process your payment.
5. Completion of your order - when your card has been approved, a receipt page complete with an order number is presented as confirmation of your purchase. These details will also be sent in the form of a tax invoice by email.
Our staff can help you with any pre-purchase enquires you may have, as well as take an order and arrange payment by credit card or cheque if you prefer. Sales staff can be contacted by:
Phone: 1300 998 768